As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services earmarked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company. If you book a third party product or service, the Terms and Conditions and cancellation policy of such third party would be applicable in addition to the Company’s Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation of tour / services has to be in writing clearly stating the reasons for cancellation. You expressly agree to the foregoing terms.
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Moksh Tours marketing team has obtained on special tours like Group Tour, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case you feel that the product (trip) received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision
- TT or its affiliate partners will not be liable for any Visa rejections and Hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
- Refunds can only be given in cases of inclusions mentioned in package confirmed by customer are not delivered by booking agent. Refunds will not be given in any other case.
- Moksh Tours guarantees delivery of services booked through Moksh Tours . In case part package is booked by traveller themselves or outside of Moksh Tours, no claim against such services shall be entertained.
- In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, Moksh Tours /travel agent will try its best to reimburse the traveller appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible. However, Moksh Tours /travel agent are not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
Note: The above is a general cancellation policy and the same is subject to change dependant on the travel date and the destination and services booked.